Monthly Payment Plans
Our service providers, My Office Team use the GoCardless payment system, to provide monthly payment options on both our Basic and Gold Membership plans. Consequently, rather than Sofa to Saddle, it may be either of these names that appears in your bank statement.
Please note that new members paying by Direct Debit, will not receive some benefits for at least four months. These benefits include free affiliated membership to Cycling UK and discounts at many retailer outlets.
Should you wish to join Cycling UK, or take advantage of some of the retail discounts, before that time, please contact us.
Choose your preferred membership plan below, to continue to the Direct Debit setup for that plan.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, will notify you (normally 3 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by My Office Team, or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when My Office Team or GoCardless asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us at Sofa to Saddle.